In compliance with articles 22 and 23 of Law 17/2009 of November 23 on the Free access to the Services Activities and their exercise, we inform you that you can proceed to your BOOKING’S CANCELLATION, but in that case, the following charges and penalties would apply:
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you make your cancellation 15 days or more in advance: 10% of total amount cancelled penalty.
- If you make your cancellation less than 15 days and more than 10 : 15% of total amount cancelled penalty.
- If you make your cancellation less than 10 days and more than 5 : 30% of total amount cancelled penalty.
- If you make your cancellation less than 5 days and more than 1: 40% of total amount cancelled penalty.
- If you make your cancellation with more than 23 before the meeting time: 50% of total amount cancelled penalty.
- If you make your cancellation within 12h, don’t show up (one or more participants) or you show up late: 100% of total amount penalty. It will be requested total outstanding in order to carry out the activity for the other participants and any refund will be done.
- GROUP DISSOLUTION: If, as a result of the cancellation of the place/s, the number of participants gets under the minimum group required to carry out the activity, confirmed for themselves or to other participants, it will be paid the total cost of the cancelled place/s in order to avoid dissolution.
- GRUP ANNOUNCED AS COMPLETE: If the cancellation is done in a group announced as complete, it will be penalized with 100% of the cost of the places cancelled.
The client and all the group have to be at meeting point at least 30min before the meeting/starting time. Ten minutes before, the guide will leave the meeting point with the rest of participants and the client will lose the right to enjoy the activity and any refund for it.
TO COMPANIES, SCHOOLS, AGENCIES AND GROUPS (20 participants or more):
What is agreed in the contract / budget or, if they’re not, the General Cancellation Policy for Groups will prevail. In partial cancellations, will be charged and invoiced for all the places fixed and committed on final confirmation. In complete or total cancellations cases, it will be applied the General Cancellation Rule for Groups for this singular type of reservations, and due to the significant damage caused by complete cancellation (both for us and for third-party services), these cancellations penalized with the complete loss of any amount paid in advance as a reservation. Understanding that all cancellations are justified, but SOMOS AVENTURA cannot financially assume the damage caused, we will try to study each case, in a particular way, and offer additional options to the cancellation or a reduction, if this were possible
In case of mayor cause, that we are not able to offer an activity, we will offer option to another activities or total refund payed less bank fees. In this case, anything can be claimed to SOMOS AVENTURA, SL., with VAT number ESB40641755, hence force SOMOS AVENTURA, beyond the refund of what was paid in advance. Activities as white-water Rafting, Hydro speed, and Aquatic Chillapajaro’s canyoning depend on the release of the Arenós dam, SOMOS AVENTURA, keeps communicated with Hydrographic Jucar’s Confederation (CHJ) about foreseen releases and flows, although is CHJ which controls them, being able to change them without previous notice.
In case we cannot offer these activities due to a lack of water, it will be considered as major force cause and SOMOS AVENTURA won’t be responsible for any damage caused. Will be considered as justified causes: * Those which SOMOS AVENTURA, is not able to offer the service, in spite of acting with the foresight and due diligence, SOMOS AVENTURA cannot provide the services contracted for reasons that are not attributable to him.
* If these causes or mayor force happen once the event started, the client will have the right to change the activity (if it is possible and both parts agree), and SOMOS AVENTURA will take to the client to the meeting point and return the amounts that proportionally may worth.
In the case of impossibility of carrying out what was agreed by BOTH PARTIES, a new date will be proposed or a limited gift voucher for the amount paid will be offered (less the costs generated), to enjoy the adventure on a new date. NOTE: The weather is not a justified cancellation, only the coordinator can decide if, due to the weather, it may pose a risk and cancel it. Rain by itself does not pose a risk, it is part of nature and getting wet does not prevent the activity. If the client refuses to do so, it will be understood as a unilateral cancellation, losing any option to relocate or refund any of the amount paid.
* When a needed number of confirmed bookings have not been reached in the activity, provided that said minimum number has been specified in the conditions of the program, and that the cancellation is announced to the participants at least 24h prior to the date of the event.
Gift Vouchers are not considered as reservations/bookings, so they are not cancellable or refundable. They can only be consumed and enjoyed during the validity period under the conditions indicated (a confirmed group in the chosen activity is required and that it is possible to offer the activity on chosen date). In case of canceling a booking paid with a gift voucher, the amount corresponding to the applicable penalty will be deducted from the voucher, leaving the remaining pending available for your enjoyment, but any amount will be refunded, as it is not refundable.
IMPORTANT: Due to the fact that the activities must be done in their time and manner, in case of not attending the confirmed number of participants agreed on booking confirmation, the outstanding amount will be paid as a mandatory condition in order to carry out the activity for the rest of participants. The coordinator must follow the instructions set out in his working plan and requires time and concentration to calculate the penalties (this work does not belong to him) nor wasting time with it at the beginning of an activity.
As booking has to be done fully online, the client accepts the responsibility and obligation to have the necessary technological devices (smartphone, tablet or pc) with internet access and also instant messaging applications (whatsapp and / or telegram) as well as navigation app as google maps, in order to complete both, the booking as well as to be able to get and find the locations given for each different meeting points that are provided in the booking confirmation with google maps’ link. It will be up to the client, to get to the meeting point given, not being SOMOS AVENTURA’s responsible in any way for any failure that may occur on their devices or connection to reach the meeting point given.