AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE: AQUATIC CANYONING IN MONTANEJOS WITH ZIP-LINE IN WHITE WATER
Enjoy an adventurous combined day, perform white water technics in Chillapájaros Gorge, swim down the rapids, cross the strong river’s flow alone or helped by others, jump from different heights and throw yourself from top of canyon with a zip-line and land on water.
It is a really amazing experience, so different from any other water canyon you had performed before, and the most important, everything is optional and easy to skip or avoid, so everybody is welcome
The Aquatic Chillapajaros Canyon in Montanejos is very dynamic and without wating times, so it is ideal for big groups, company’s “Team building”, celebrations, couples, families and every one who wants to spend a really funny time, as previous experience is not needed.
In every moment you will be guided and protected by our professional guides, so your joy will be completely safe.
And futhermore, you will take an amazing souvenir with you, as you will be able to download a complete graphic report of your adventure in aquatic canyoning in Montanejos from our website to relive it as many times as you wish to.
PRICES BY NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
- 1-2 Participants…………. 50€
- 3 to 4 participants ……….. 45€
- From 5-12 Participants……. 40€
- From 13-20 Participants…. 38€
- Others: Companies, schools, birthdays, stag do … ask us for customized events.
EXCLUSIVE DRESSING ROOM: in Casa Palacio’s Hotel with men/women’s shower and toilet. You will be able to leave your stuff in a safe place.
TRANSFER: From Casa Palacio’s hotel, we will take you to the adventure (just 6minutes far away) and back to the hotel. Ask if your group could need transfer to Valencia, we can provide prices from bus company to your group.
PICTURES AND/OR VIDEOS: You easily can DOWNLOAD CLICKING HERE
PROFESSIONAL WHITE WATER AND CANYONING GUIDES: You will feel always safe with us.
BEST QUALITY TECHNICAL STUFF:
- Neoprene Long John 5mm (you won’t be cold)
- Neoprene jaket
- CE certified helmet
- CE certified life jacket
- Neoprene Socks (whithout sole)
- Hygienic mask
- Zip plastic bag with the name on it to store the mask
- Swim suit or bikini
- Big garbage bag to store all your stuff in to avoid contact with surfaces and water.
- Sport footwear with laces. Best option to avoid injuries (no flip-flaps allowed).